1. We collect only the information requested on this page for the following purposes: (a)identification purposes, (b)statistical purposes and (c)to eventually contact you via e-mail to share news about Gilsama Solutions, S.A. de C.V.
2. In the collection of personal data we follow all the principles established by law (Article 6): Lawfulness, quality, consent, information, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility.
3. Your personal data will never be divulged or shared with third parties (there will be no transfer of data), nor will they be given a different use than that indicated in item No.1, except for a change in this privacy notice.
4. The person responsible for the protection of personal data of this portal (www.gilsol.mx) is Gilsama Solutions, S.A. de C.V. With address in Montecito No. 38 floor 42 office 6 Colonia Nápoles, Benito Juárez, C.P. 03810, Mexico City.
5. You can exercise your ARCO rights (access, rectification, cancellation and / or opposition) by contacting the person responsible directly at the email: email@example.com The ARCO request must contain and accompany what the law says in its article 29.
6. This privacy notice complies with the requirements of the law (articles 15 and 16).
7. In the event that there is a change in this privacy notice, we will notify you as follows: (a) by sending an email to the account you have registered on this portal and / or (b) by posting a notice that is visible on our site portal. We will not be liable if you do not receive notification of change in the privacy notice if there is any problem with your email account or data transmission over the internet. For your safety, check at any time that you want the content of this privacy notice on our website.